Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Truths.

I spent the entire day with this guy. A day that I felt predisposed to resenting. But I was wrong. I was just being a gay. I almost ruined our day by being a douchebag. I probably spent a good hour refusing to speak. But this guy is relentless. This guy is persistent. He was not going down with out a fight. And to be truthful, I had very little faith that he could make me feel better. Because there's never anyone who can make me feel better but myself, because I'm just that stubborn. But this guy. Oh hoh this guy. I can thoroughly say that we had one of the best days.
2am photo shoot.
77cents. "Look up, like you're thinking of something profound." Dawww bab. His 2am face.
Before we had this little photoshoot of his face, I never noticed how...manly he looks. He usually looks boyish to me because his facial expressions are always ridiculous and silly and laughable. But he's been growing his facial hair and he just looks so much older. Especially on the 2nd picture above ^, I was nearly astonished. I thought about what I would have thought of him if I'd just first seen him tonight. I'd just gotten so used to his scruffiness, I almost forget how he looks with out it. I like this look.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)