Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You know that feeling...

When you can't wait to get home to reunite with something? Like... when I discover an affinity for a certain album and I cannot wait to just finish up with my day and be home to listen to it. Or having a movie that you just want to unwind to. Or for instance, today.

Tuesdays are my busiest days during the week. I am swamped from 9 to 9. But they are probably the most rewarding days. But today specifically. During my break until my night class, I sunk my teeth into The Picture of Dorian Gray, my little little book. I read it this afternoon and found myself so engorged and euphoric. I felt kind of ridiculous, it was like reading a book for the first time. But my read was short-lived considering that I did have work to finish up. And so I had to scrape myself off my bed and physically make myself finish my work. Then after my work, I went to class, and all I had on my mind was going back home and reading.

I am absolutely in love with this book. I didn't realize that I would love it more this time around. It is quite excellent and I highly recommend this read.

Oscar Wilde... Mmmmmm...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)