Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hairy Situations


HAIR HAIR HAIR HAIR HAIR

Photo taken January 5, 2010; bangs on the left side. Wearing 14-inch extensions. Pretending to be a girl.


Photo taken March 15, 2011; Bangs to the right. No more extensions, all my hair. Being a real woman!

I love knowing how pretty and long my hair has gotten. It's been a year and it's nearly longer than when I had worn extensions. I am so happy, so happy(':

Sometimes I get the urge to cut it, but I have worked so damn hard back from when I had this O_O
July of 2009 I believe.

No regrets though. I just needed those few months after this ^ cut to realize that I adore being a girl, flipping my hair and letting them blow in the wind like the bad bitches they are. I loved my front bangs (with long hair) but I patiently waited for almost two years for pretty long hair, and here I am now. BETTER THAN EVER.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)