Friday, March 18, 2011

Sharks is not two syllables; let's go SHARKIES

Magayboy convinced that I wouldn't be able to bring Nietzsche because of something blah blah this. And to my disappointment, I saw people with their bloody cameras, and so I cried a little on the inside. But it's ok, because our night was so exciting. I have never been a fan of spectator sports. Never cared to keep up or be interested. But hockey can definitely and quickly capture my attention. I think that it's very fast-paced and the game just goes boom, boom, then boom. No williwally, 3 periods of my eyes darting from here to there, my stomach in knots, anticipation always being built. And the sound of the crowd's wailing when we score a goal. Everyone on their feet, and I can not help but instinctively be just as enthusiastic as them. It was this uncontrollable energy that the atmosphere and the entire experience gave me. I sort of felt like the new kid in school. I felt like there was a school rally on my first day their and I wasn't familiar of the traditions and so I observed and learned. I learned the Power Play chompy thingy. I learned lots of clapping thingies... I learned when to say SHARKS. There's always that one douchebag in your section that inappropriately starts chanting. Mikal and I were getting so irritated. "Let's go sha-arks!" I DIDN'T KNOW SHARKS HAD TWO SYLLABLES. So Mikal and I mocked and said it as fast as our mouths allowed us. "LET'SGOSHARKS, LET'SGOSHARKS." I had such a good time with Mikal. I am so glad she took me. We shared so much laughter and overall had such a good night! On our way home, we got lost. So we headed up to SF because we'd rather be lost there than SJ. Mikal, I love you I love you I love you.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)