Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The CREEP and Raemon the Not Even My Boyfriend

Alright, so. A recent creepy news reached me.

Some kid from Kennedy is going around telling people that I am his girl friend. And it is with out any form of flattery considering that I feel violated because he saves pictures of me on his phone and shows people. FUCKING WHAT.

The first time I heard of it, this kid told my sister that some guy is telling everyone that I'm his girlfriend. We took it lightly then because it sounded more jokingly.

But this afternoon, Ace saw him at McDonald's and immediately she asked him, "Hey Kenny show me a picture of your girlfriend!" He responded with, "what, who told you that!" But everyone huddled around his phone anyway and there it appeared, a picture of me.

Ace protested, "KENNY THAT'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND."

"I KNOW SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND." he argues.

"NO SHE'S NOT, SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND."

"I KNOW, SHE DOESN'T WANT ME SHOWING PEOPLE HER PICTURES."

This is around the time she called and told me that she experienced it herself.

And so, the angry wolf that I was, texted Rae telling him about it.

Me: FUCK. THIS KID IS SHOWING PICTURES OF ME STILL TELLING PEOPLE I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND
Rae: "Tell him to stop or else he'll face the wrath of immense power and be slapped by the hand of God above us."
Me: -_____________- a Christian threat? THAT SHIT NEVER WORKS
Rae: "BY THE WAND OF VOLDEMORT"

I feel so very safe knowing you can protect me from people who violate me Rae..

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)