Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pruney Fingers

I spent an hour and half in the bath... because I fell asleep. I only intended to shower, but then I started to feel lightheaded, so I wished there was a chair in the shower so I can sit. Instead I sat down in the tub, then laid, then let the water splatter on my belly. It felt nice. It sort of felt like I was ripping into shreds. But I heard the rain outside, and I began to imagine myself laying flat on my back out in the rain. Then I remembered I was naked, and so I imagined myself in the tub again. The water hurt my eyes so I filled the tub with water and shut off the shower. I laid there for a few minutes, pretending I was floating in the ocean, a really warm ocean. I closed my eyes, listened to the Minus the Bear on my tiny shower time speakers, then dozed.

Now I'm sitting on my bed, airdrying as usual. I thought about doing some Spring cleaning. But the rain outside made me lazy, and I told myself I'll wait. Instead I'm sitting here fearing that the webcam would turn itself on and I'll be nakedly exposed. I have this constant fear. Although a fear not strong enough to stop me from airdrying. I only woke up a few hours ago, but I'm thinking of laying down again and falling asleep to music.

Lazy, lazy, lazy, lightheaded, lazy.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)