Friday, March 18, 2011

Nyeknyek

Last night, I slept directly perpendicular to Andrey and Mikal on the couch. By directly I mean the top of my head was touching Andrey's back the entire time. Such an uncomfortable sleep but I was so tired.

I woke up to such a stupidly haunting dream. I had a dream of my girl crush from when I was in Kennedy. God, she's such a beautiful girl. The perfect Japanese and white hybrid, I thought. Every time I'd walk by her, my jaw would just fall and I'd be mesmerized. It got really creepy at some point for everyone. Just drool everywhere. But anyway, I dreamt that we were at some camp I think. In a large cabin. And it was a party filled with big puffy and colorful jackets and drinks and a storm outside. I can't remember shit aside from the fact that in my dream, oh hoh she wanted me. And another girl wanted me. She was this really skinny girl. She was pretty, but she kept crying. And she kept holding me, but I kept trying to find my girl crush instead. I do not know why it left me a haunting feeling when I had finally woken up. But I knew I had to record this. I keep having dreams of these girls. God damn. A few weeks ago, I had a dream of this girl from my photo class. Except it wasn't the same girl from my photo class. It was just an inspired character. And in my dream, she hopelessly and terribly fell in love with me because I cracked her shell. She had herself worked up and had me pinned against a wall in the dark. I cannot put a finger on these dreams. It's not like I have ever tried putting a damn finger on it. But, girls girls girls. Sigh.

When I feel the need to share my dreams, I think of how fucking boring everyone else's dreams are and I remind myself that my dream is no exception. My dream is just as fucking boring.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)