Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2:56am

For the past few nights, I have been having trouble sleeping. It might be due to restlessness. Whatever it is, it sure keeps me up at night.

I'm up now, turned on the laptop after shutting it down 30 minutes ago because I can't seem to find sleep. There are so many good things that my mind could wander with...

Today, at 2am, Taylor Ann Hoover-Hart, one of my very best friends got accepted to UC Santa Cruz. When I finally got the text, my heart skipped a beat and her entire college life flashed before my eyes and I could not help but be so incredibly proud of her. More proud than I already am, always! Tay has worked herself to death trying to get accepted to her dream school. From the weekends she spent distant from us because of her overloaded schedule and busy school life, to those nights of tears and pulling through. There is no one else more deserving of that spot than her. We haven't seen her in months, MONTHS! She's just been studying, doing her work, getting her life together. But that pays off soon enough. I could cry tears for years.

Also, today is Tami's birthday! My second mama, the woman who takes care of me when I am not in my own home. The woman who takes care of ALL of us! She unconditionally loves us and cares for us and make sure that not a single hair on us is ever in any harm or pain. The woman who would kick anyone's ass for messing with any of us kids. Tough mama bear! I'm fortunate enough to have a second mama figure to look out for me. Tam will always be the best. And I will never find anybody who would disagree with that known fact. Happy birthday mama!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)