Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Year?

OK.

I am now always too lazy to post pictures. But one day... one day I will. Watch.

How did I spend the New Year?

Well, last night was one of the quietest New Years I've spent in a while, but I liked it. Actually, I may have loved it. New Year's Eve up until the countdown, I spent with Raemon and my family. It was my first New Year's countdown kiss. Tingly wingly!

The after hours I spent with Raemon of course, with the scattering visits from the wonderful people in my life. A quick kidnap attempt from Ace, Andrey, and Jordan, but I said no thanks. And once everyone in the house fell asleep, more visitors came. Raemon and I were swarmed by Ryan, Fernan, Christian, Nicholas, Marcus, Ace, and my Sofia! My recliner couches no longer accommodate for an overcrowded living room.. It pains me but, changes can be good right? Besides, they are too comfortable for me.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)