Saturday, January 15, 2011

6:35am - Ange Went Clubbing

I just got home. I showered and I am in my usual sleeping attire. Usual as in summer time. As in undies. I missed this. Like sleeping naked. Or sleeping naked.

Let me tell ya what I did tonight. TONIGHT... a few friends and I went clubbing! Hnnnnggg it was my first time! I even asked each of them what I should wear for the occasion and each of them responded with anything relating to "hoochie." How very helpful... and appropriate.

I guess we arrived rather early considering that the first thing we saw when we got inside was an empty dance floor. Then slowly, the floor started filling in with people. People who--to me--all looked...the same. Then I looked at myself to see if I blended in with the crowd. If I looked like one of those girls. And I guess I never reached a final conclusion. But I did figure that I am probably one of the tallest Asian girls in that club. Partly because I am rather tall for a Filipino girl and partly because I wore heels as tall as the Eiffel Tower. I wasn't sure whether I would like clubbing, but I gave it a shot.

At first, we just looked around and tried to get a groove with the club. We waited until they played good songs and until it was so crowded that we were sniffing up everyone's odors. Of course knowing me, my favorite parts were the techno time! Awwwghhhhhhhhh boy did I lose it. But I noticed that our little group was the only group jumping around and pumping our fists. It was a disappoint that the crowd had very little interest in the electro techno love. Because I LOVED it. I was screaming, literally screaming and jumping and pumping and dancing like I have never in my life danced before. I tell ya folks, I feel like a completely different person on the dance floor with that techno on. The DJ played Steve Aoki and hnnnnnnnnggg I shouldn't even get into it.

It was kind of a short-lived night, but we all had fun. Melanie is funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. It would've been fun with Teddy there as well but maybe next time. Jase and I have always been in love with techno together and so we pumped our fists the BEST. Everyone was fun, everyone. Good crowd. I hope Alex had a good birthday in the club. We even had a good drive home. Alex took us to Ling Nam... a very cheap restaurant open at 2am. Hnnnnggdd I love Melanie. I love Alex. I even love Sergio. sdkjasdkajsdaksjdaskldj

After I left everyone, I came home to Mikal and we talked like we always talk this early in the mornings, and once we were both falling asleep, I decided to drive myself home and here I am now. EXHAUSTED but remembering what a great night it had been.

Oh my.. good night.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)