Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One of the most beautiful ! and a happy birthday

Taylor Ann Hoover-Hart, one of my very best friends turned 18 this passed weekend.


Photo from her birthday the previous year. One of my favorite pictures of her, I had the luck of capturing this moment. 2009!


Her owl cake that Mama Christi made, beautiful huh?



I don't think there has every been a time when I didn't think fondly of Tay. As far as this blog is concerned, Taylor is one of the best people I know. I've always been completely proud to have someone such as herself in my life. She's the most beautiful, and certainly not because of very angelic face. The thing is... Taylor is the most heart-warming friend I have. There will never be anyone who will make me feel that comfortable and reassured like Tay can. When it's past midnight and I'm feeling at my lowest, she is always the first person I text. And no matter what it is, just knowing that I told her makes me feel 10 times better than before. I think it's because no matter what I say or mistakes I make, she never treats me condescendingly. She never looks down on me. And when I'm wrong and she knows I can better myself, she is the kindest and most patient person to make me change my mind. Last year when I went on my crazy rampage of destructive behavior, Tay was the one person who stayed up with me at night telling me that I am so much better than I've been acting. And that she believes that I'm the best. And she helped me through everything. She helped me through my process of acceptance, of forgiveness, of opening up my mind. Truthfully, if she hadn't helped me that night, I probably would not have felt sorry that I made all those mistakes. I probably would have shrugged it off and continued on to not giving a single fuck about anyone. But Tay took her time, and she was patient, and she was kind, and she's always so graceful about everything she does.

If you're as lucky as I am to have Taylor in your life, God please cherish it. It's not often that someone will stick around to help turn your life for the better.

Taylor Ann Hoover-Hart, you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)