Sunday, January 23, 2011

This beautiful sunny day...


(Outfit of the day; a pair of boxers and a tank top and AE flipflops)

Considering that I did not sleep until 7am, I woke up at 1something, and with out changing or doing anything other than wash my face and brush my teeth, I ran out to my car and squinted at the bright afternoon. The sun excited me to go out and have fun. I drove to Mikal's where all the kids were at anyway.

I went in and out of the house, grabbing Mountain Dews from my car and every time I stepped out, I kept screaming outside how beautiful the day was. And I didn't even that the neighbors might think I'm obnoxious and loud. I was just so happy and free! Summer was running up and down my veins and the sun was dancing in my head!

Mikal dyed Jenny's hair. We all watched them; Jarrad, Teej, Alex, and I. Jarrad, Mikal, Vag, and I ran errands, then we went to Super Taco where my taste buds felt reminiscent all of a sudden. The place that had me fall in love with quessadillas. YUM.

I listened to The Strokes and we all listened to Taking Back Sunday. In fact, my sister is playing their entire discography right now. That's how summery we feel.

I love feeling summer when it's not even here yet. This days makes me look forward to spring. Excited? Excited.

First day of classes tomorrow. Excited? Excited.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)