Sunday, January 2, 2011

Time Time Time

I spent today being very comfortable on my reclined couch, napping like a cat. I shouldn't have spent the new year like that but I was too exhausted for my own good. Raemon and I did not part until 6 in the morning. Every hour made it even more difficult to part. I've never had that aching problem before. I just never want him to leave. We stretch time. Add 10 more minutes to every decided time.

I cannot help but want to spend all my time with him. He told me today that he did not want to take me away from the world. I've always been the kind who was paranoid about finding the balance with relationships and friendships. I always knew to balance it out, to have time for both a boyfriend and my friends. In the past, I've been strict about it. I always clarified to a significant other that my friends come first. But god, look at me now. I don't want to be the kind of girl who turns her back on her friends, then one day turns back around and they're gone. It's not like I have ever ditched my friends just to be with him. I've never. And I never want that to happen. But for now, I'm just addicted to building our own world. It feels too damn good right now. These knots in my stomach multiply at just the thought of us. Nonetheless, I will never be the girl who gives up her friends for a guy. That is that. My friends love him anyway, and he enjoys them as well. No problem here.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)