Monday, January 3, 2011

4:48am

I just drove myself home from Mikal's. Late night visits are my favorite visits to make. Mikal and Andrey are my favorite people to be around. They love me so much that it makes my heart swell up! But I'm home now and I cannot and do not want to sleep. I just don't want to sleep anymore. My sleep is so messed up. I sleep at 6 in the morning and I don't wake until 1 in the afternoon. I will change that by sleeping at 6 again and waking up at...11? I'll wake at 11 today. Last night I slept at 7am, watching Jersey Shore reruns...

My eyes sting, Rae is snoring on the phone just as he has been for hours now, and I'm sitting on my bed. But of course, I won't actually sleep here. I refuse to sleep on this bed until the queen mattress is mine. I sleep on the couch until then. I don't mind. It's just distracting considering the TV stares at me and I'm compelled to stare back.

Here's what I'd like my day to consist of:

I want to grab some coffee, stop by at the library since I have a lot of overdue stuff, then buy Violet lavender mints at World Market, and... the rest is history. I still love going to places by myself. I love browsing for books by myself the most. Or browsing through furniture. I think I will do that today. I feel as if I've been so caught up that I haven't found the time to be just by myself. I need that peace. Then after, I will find some friends and finally spend more time with them. When I came home from Vegas, I promised I'd see them. But I stayed at home more often than I intended and so tomorrow is a new day! I didn't realize I've only been blogging by my immediate thought process. No pictures, just the idle thoughts that occupy my brain for what ever time being. It's kind of nice. It's like claiming my blog back.

Well it is now 5 on the dot and I am ready to take my comforters that match with Mikal's and migrate to my couch. If I wake up at 11 today, then maybe my sleeping pattern has a chance of surviving. Both mine and Raemon's.

5:01am

PS. The Shins are amazing.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)