Thursday, January 20, 2011

My New Favorite Place; Petit Cafe

Excuse my looking chubz there. But Blogger, I introduce you to my favorite place as of now. The last time I had a favorite place was Norman's! But Norman's is now byebye. And so, Petit Cafe comes in my life.

I first noticed this place a few months ago. Rae and I went to Mad Fish at Paseo and this place caught my attention. Only the outside though. I saw patio furniture and people eating and having a very pleasant-looking casual afternoon. Ever since then, I had always wanted to try it. And not until yesterday did I decide to try it.

Once we walked in, we LOVED IT! The setting was so cute. Tables and chairs in one section and couches and coffee tables on the other. As you can see, we decided to sit at the couches. I love... Petit Cafe. We bought 3... 3 entire crepes. And finished them.

I love love love love.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)