Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mikal and I...


...have moved mountains. We've seen passed the ugly things in life. Almost 2 years. Only 2 years and I can't even begin to digest the changes that we've made in each other's lives. I'm proud to say that I am one of the few (one of two, Taylor) who remain best friends with her passed the darkest times. I swear, sometimes I don't realize just how much I love her. We're always there for each other. When it's 4am and we're both awake while everyone in the world is asleep, I'd drive to her house or she'll drive to mine and we'd stay up just talking. Talking about anything and everything. And we always have the best talks. I don't think I've ever acknowledged that. Mikal and I can talk for hours and not run out of things to say.

I'm entirely amazed that we got passed everything we did a several months ago. Now, we are more solid than...gases and liquids! Heh, get it..scientific joke. Heh..

I love you Mikal. I love you I love you.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)