Tuesday, January 25, 2011

4 hour break; Barely Legal; Soma; Someday

After my first two classes, I had lunch with Rae at Petit Cafe where we ate 3 delicious crepes. I love that place...

He left immediately because he had to go back to class, so silly me, I headed for Mikal's. What are the odds that she is not home!? I barged in anyway and did not know whether people were actually home or not. I sat down on the couch, then closed my eyes. The living was so silent, the most silent I'd ever heard it during the day. So I began dozing off. A few minutes later, I opened my eyes to Dan asking where his daughter is. SHIT DAN IONO.

All day I have been driving with The Strokes on. From morning to now till probably later when I drive back to school.

"I love kissing you in this weather..." Mmmmm Raemon.

This is the best weather in the world. It makes me feel the fuzziest because it isn't quite summer, but it's warm in the most enjoyable way and the wind blows and the leaves travel and I can never help but sing to The Strokes over and over again. Just like last Sunday.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)