Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mornings

I woke up this morning at 8 something, effortlessly. I love effortless. When I wake up and it's morning and I don't struggle to get up. Two straight days of this. Father called me to pick up my sister because she's "sick". This bop. But on the upside, I took her to Panera and she bought us two bread bowls. I love bread bowls. I brought that bad boy to my room, ate on the comfort of my bed, enjoyed the gray gloom outside, and waited till the rest of the world awoke.


I'd forgotten how much I love mornings. And I love morning dates. The day before, Rae accompanied me to the dentist. And as we drove in the freeway, his one hand on the wheel and one hand with mine, I looked out and squinted at the bright morning. I suddenly felt tingles through my teeth and I had to smile, and I had to say I love the mornings, and that I'd missed it. Rae has been the first person I talk to when I awake for months now. But having him as the first person I see is even better. God this feels damn good.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)