Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Night with MakDrey

In search of a new laptop, I called Mikal to ask if she'd like to accompany me to Frys. Andrey joined us so everything was dandy.


While Mikal played the plant zombie game on the Ipad, Nickatina just laid himself on the ground...


But then he started singing along to the classical opera man voice...



But then they took pictures...


Photos via camera phone

And well, we fed ourselves, and they kept asking where Rae is but they always ask where Rae is like we're supposed to be attached at the hip. I love these two, I love these two, I love these two. I like the comfort of being able to hang out with my best friend and her boyfriend. And I love Andrey so much! I am the third person in their relationship they said. I said we can be a triad! I think I'm rooting for them to stay together more than they're rooting for themselves to stay together. Even with all their fights and arguments... Well, I can't help it. I think they're terrific /: He's my favorite Mikal's boyfriend !!!!!!!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)