Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's been years

since I've given Blithe a birthday present. This year, I put the effort into getting him something. All thanks to Raemon who inspires me to be a nicer sister. I think he really loves Blithe. His patience goes beyond anyone I've ever brought home. And he laughs at everything Blithe does. Raemon is after all a very good brother. He even tells me what and what not to do sometimes! He tells me to be nicer, and to be more patient, and to calm. And because of that, I have been getting along better with Blithe.

Tomorrow is Blithe's birthday party and he has been talking nonstop about it. And in celebration, Raemon bought him two Supra shirts (Blithe's favorite brand). He insisted that we buy him something. He relentlessly asked me what I was going to get him and every time I responded no, he whined "Come oooooooooooooooooooooon!!" And so I caved, and decided that it'd be nice to get him something anyway. We were supposed to split the costs of the shirts, but no. I think it'll be his present for Blithe. As for me, I bought him a hat. Lately, he's been blabbering about Skullcandy this, Skullcandy that, and he even bought himself some big white headphones. And so, I thought a Skullcandy hat would be nice. He loves his hats. He loves Skullcandy. Good deal.

I am not looking forward to a swarm of 12-year old boys running around my house. And I think I am leaving for Twain Harte with Mikal for the weekend tomorrow. I have been ecstatic to see the cabin, and now... I WILL!

Time to finish Blithe's card. And Ramon's! Since it is Ramon's birthday tomorrow. These birthdays...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)