Monday, January 24, 2011

First day of class; Spring 2011

HELLO! I have 8 minutes before my show starts, and I just got home. This is enough time to blog about my day.

Today was my first day of class this semester! I was so happy that I effortlessly woke up at 7am. I had so much time that I just laid in bed thinking, drinking ice tea and waiting for Rae to wake too. 11:30 and I was out the door for my math class. It felt nice driving to school again, by myself. I was 30 minutes early, so I just sat outside my class and relaxed. Luckily, Brandon and I are in the same class! I love Bulat, we always have fun in out math classes. As we stood by our class, I turned around and saw Mikal just walking. It was strange because... I was so used to just being with her. So seeing her by chance was so...EXCITING!

My photo class, oh my I love my photo class. I love the anticipation and the promise it brings me. I can't wait to do our projects and actually learn a thing or two about photography. The thing is, when I wanted my camera, it was never because I was interested in photography. Almost not at all. I really just wanted to capture memories with an awesome camera. But since I've had Nietzsche, I've acquired actual interest in photography. And so, here I am! Enjoying it. Now I have a reason to be with Nietzsche !

Unnnffff. Maybe I'll continue with my day later.... I'd just been washed over a wave of fatigue.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)