Friday, December 31, 2010

Fresh Fresh Fresh

I'll start fresh again.

Our living room just earned itself new couches. New recliner couches. I slept there last night, just to test out its wonders. New, but I think I'll love it. Rae and I spent until 4am watching trash TV on my couch. Yes I'm excited for Jersey Shore. Yes I will watch Skins. Yes I'm excited for Pretty Little Liars. TRASH TV IS MY GUILTY PLEASURE OK.

I received my post card from JDao today. It was...very specific. So when my dad read it... well, I don't know. Maybe it's a good thing she didn't sign her name? Hmmmm. I should have gone to Twain Harte with Mikal. I actually really miss her. A LOT... and I won't even get to have her for New Years.

The house is cooking, and I need a shower. Because I am starting fresh again. I forget that when I publicize things and let people in, I receive concerns. But what else is my blog for if I'm not going to share things anymore? I guess I just don't share like I used to.

Maybe I'll go on another hiatus!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)