Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Y WE DERPY ALL TIME?

Raemon Karlo Farin.

This is the guy I've been spending my time with.
Endless dates and good nights.
Giggles when I kiss him.
Loves Semo Sushi.
He likes falling asleep and waking up on the phone with me. Every single night and morning.
He sniffs me like a bloodhound.
Gives me swirlies like a gayguy.
Lets me give him purple bite bruises.
Victorious when every single one of my family smiles at him.
Happiest, most excited brown eyes in the world.
"I don't remember the last time I felt like this."
Made me want to come home from Vegas.

This is the guy I met one September night, and wouldn't stop staring at me. Wouldn't stop waving at me. Approached me like the most confident person in the world, and spent the night giving me his undivided attention. We have only had 3 months together. And I have never, ever spent the most amazing 3 months being completely truthful to myself like I do now. Mark this as a first. For as long as I can remember--as far back as before high school began, this is the first time that I am not trying to convince anyone anything. The first time I'm not trying to convince myself about how I feel. The first time I am being completely and entirely honest about how I feel about someone. This is the first time that there is only one, single person I feel this strongly about. No one else.

This is Raemon. And he makes me squeal like a little girl. Puts the warmest ache in my chest and the most astronomical butterflies in my stomach. He makes me want to share things like this. Gooey, fluffy, fuzzy warm things like this. Eugh. And I don't really care. Because it's time I come out with these anyway. My Blogger has to know about Raemon.








ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)