Friday, December 24, 2010

Is it really Christmas?

I just showered, after an eleven hour drive back from Vegas. My left arm is sore and my right leg is sore. Driving makes me sore. I have too much fast food in my system and my nails are chipping and yellowing. I have to do 30 luggage worth of laundry. My card is empty. My license still hasn't arrived. And I really can't feel Christmas.

BUT, luckily I am an optimist. Vegas was fabulous. I mean really, it was glamorous. I am definitely going to miss walking around the strip, pretending like we've endless money to blow. I am going to miss shopping and stripping my card of its green. I am going to miss the passersby who stare at my grizzly of a furry hat. I am going to miss waking up like we suffer from hangovers every single day. I am going to miss quoting the Hangover while were at Caesar's Palace. I am going to miss listening to our Vegas soundtrack over and over again. I am going to miss the best bathroom contest. I will miss the party inside the H&M in Caesar's Palace. I am going to miss saying Blah Blah Blah Blah Bellagio incessantly. I am even going to miss the mess of our room. But I am very glad I am home now. I missed home.

Tonight is Christmas Eve night and after coming back from Vegas, it does not feel like Christmas at all. I am OK with that because I am feeling good tonight anyway. I cannot wait for tomorrow and the rest of the days. I cannot wait to see EVERYBODY again. I cannot wait to hang out with white people. I cannot wait for New Years. I cannot wait to see JDao again. To hang out with Lells and Ty. To spend more time with my Sof. To have more lunch dates with Sarah. To go to Tahoe with my Dias' family. And of course, I cannot wait to waste time with Raemon again. Oh, and I can't forget. I CANNOT put an emphasis as to how much I am anticipating watching Tron and Black Swan.

I AM BACK BLOGGER.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)