Thursday, January 28, 2010

What I Did Tonight

Adventures with my glasses!

These are my glasses, I've had them since Freshman year.


These are my glasses with this stuffed doggy named Ciara


Glasses with stuffed bear named Puppybear, I think


I thought this was Stumbo. His name is not Stumbo.


Her feet say "forever young". Her feet look smart.


Megan Fox, you look smart.


My Inglourious Glasses


Lamp with a British accent.


Big Brother, becoming a dad.


Papaya refusing to wear contacts only likes glasses.


He is happy when he can see clearly.


The bathroom owl will give you advice.


Even trash cans want 20/20 vision.


Flowers that sing Weezer songs for you.


A French mummy


He likes it when you call him Big Papa.


I'm 34% more powerful when I wear them.


Always have a nice day folks!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)