Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years

Photos.

I haven't been with the guys in so long, and I missed them so much. They make me laugh till my cheeks hurt.



Doesn't close his legs.

Playing with a pad.

Discussing the color of my room.


My two favorite.





Family






I looked like shit for New years, but still had the best time.


Sean Michael is my new/old favorite. He let me drunk dial him.

Down..synd... just kidding.





Leo has the fattest crush on her.

And last night he got lucky.

Really lucky. My men.

Leo loves Jude

"You know what a libido is..right?"

He had to leave right before the countdown. And he made me promise him not to kiss anyone.


Jizz

White Haired Lady loves Leo

This bitch Fernan broke our couch and now we won't stop giving him shit for it. Nonstop jokes about everything, and they're all knee slappers.

I think this is during the countdown. I recorded us waiting and all but the video went stupid and I didn't get to capture pictures..


But this is after the countdown. As you can see, her confetti pubes. She says her new years resolution is to finally shave...




The progression to the insane pillow fights in the dark.


Best New Years company.


The beginning of the insane pillow fights in the dark.

Yes these were in the dark. But flash provided us with so much light.









Muffin top

Fernan sweated all over my whole room.

This should be after round 1 and 2



All of us were STEAMING. We stepped outside and our skin were steaming. And the windows in my room, STEAMING.

Round 3 and 4 were the most intense.







Vag and I were the most brutal. I was a choker and puncher, and she was a hairpuller and kicker. Fernan was getting the worst shit from me and I kept threatening to kill him x:

My entire body is aching now.

2 hours of pillow fighting and we were sweaty and tired and we played sit-down games trying to be quiet. "I suck dick"


Then the boys had to go home because Mama had work tomorrow, and Ace of course spent the night because she lives here.

And we did what we do best recently. "Oh its ok you guys, I'll just look..."

YES.

"Oh that's nice..."

After...we decided it wouldn't hurt to drink, so we did. And Ace was recording us on her Macbook for some annonymous confessions and I got so buzzed and into it that she ended up canceling the recording and I ended up unleashing all of my dirty secrets to her. She said I was drunk enough that she had to confiscate my phone before I ruined my life by calling all these people. I think I whined about my problems once I was completely out of it.

And the funniest part about the night was in the morning... she told me I cried myself to sleep talking about sad things. I was dying laughing in the morning.


NEW YEARS DAY HANG OVER

I woke up to Ryan calling me around noon saying they were having lunch here. Dizzy as hell. Fernan kept trying to throw me around and spin me around. We watched 500 Days of Summer and of course, they were team Tom and thought Summer was a total bitch.

Once Leo came over, I was passing out in my room, and I looked out my window and thought about how pretty the day was. And my head kept spinning. When it was getting dark, the guys came in my room and we talked about sex experiences and the military and miscellaneous subjects that I missed talking about with them.

Thanks for the drunk talk bro.

I looked this shitty before I showered.


I just had the best New Years Eve/Day in a long time... since the Philippines maybe. I ended such an amazing year with the people I began with. And it was perfect.

Now it's 2010 and I can say that 2009 would be hard to top. But I'm really thinking that every year will just keep getting better and better. That's the pattern I see here.

I hope you've enjoyed viewing this entry because it took me forever to upload.

Tomorrow's the day!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)