Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mornings

I hate the mornings when I wake up with the same thoughts I slept with. It's like sleeping consciously and forced to rethink the things I clearly don't want to think about.

I keep pushing towards the things that could make me feel better. Songs that are good to me. Movies that are good to me. Thoughts and memories that are good to me. But I'm just feeling a little bit unstable.

Things will settle and I'll find myself to be perfectly fine again. Just this part is rocky. And the week has been dreadful. I lost control. But things always have to fall apart to fall together again.

It's comforting knowing that I know that I'll be fine. It makes me realize just how much I've grown up when it comes to managing and coping with situations. But then again maybe I've just become really passive. I don't know if that's a good thing, when it comes to my well-being. Passive--not indifferent. I'm saying I care, just not enough. Is that true?

I'm thinking too much again. 500 is on in the living room; a movie that's good to me. And the rest of the day will be good.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)