Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ecstatic

Last night, I fell asleep thinking about my French class. I'm just so excited, I can't wait to start learning new things again. I've really never enjoyed a class so much before. And not in the leisurely type of enjoyment either. I am just so fond of speaking French.

I remember near the end of French 1, the class did this game and we had to share something to the class by throwing a bean bag of some sort around. And I said, "I wake up in the morning thinking about this class..." Of course a scattering of awkward laughter, but really. Francais est mon favori, toujours.

I fixed my whole schedule today. I couldn't relax yesterday knowing that I wasn't happy, but now I'm happy. And I've never taken an honors class before but now I am. Ian said it wasn't difficult, so I trust him. And because I really wanted to have English first period and French 3 second so that I have a class with Snow, aha.

Well, like I said, I am ecstatic.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)