Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Makin' Banana Pancakes Like Jack Johnson

Except we're makin' banana...chocolate vegan muffins. And they disappeared so quickly.

Yeah, she's decided to go vegetarian on me. Makes me want to kill myself. I AM CARNIVOROUS!!!! AND, this fag didn't go to school today. Tami says she wants to get her a shocker mattress so she'd get out of bed..

Doesn't this look like... :D


"Here take a picture of my dot!" Aha see it?

Double-fork method. Steal handles, steal pointy things. YES.

Ange: "This is my favorite person in the WHOOOLE WORRRRRLD!!!"
Fox: "Really..Erica Bartelli is here?! -_-; "
LOL she's so adorable.

I was crying about them looking so shitty.

"Pill bottles make a good tripod!"

We played our infinite playlist.

Delicious!


Blogger, you're like my best friend. I tell you everything (not really). Well I share my days with you, and I never feel worried that I'm boring you with all the details because...YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE :D! I don't like to physically talk about my day anyway... So you're lovely.

Today was delicious. The morning was rocky because of a nasty headache. But I walked again! The weather kept switching overcast to sunny in the matter of seconds! And the breeze was cool and the trees were nice to see naked. But I'm still thinking about short shorts and sandals...

Walk to Fox's playlist:

I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Fake Tales of San Francisco
Dancing Shoes
You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring At Me
Still Take You Home

All by Arctic Monkeys :D

Finally watched Paper Heart.. O.O





I feel like I never get quality time wif my bessfran anymore. Feels like I've been out and about! Even Dan asked "Where have you been!" Then he picked on me, and I picked on him about his spandex pants. Fathers just shouldn't be walking around the house like that.

It's been a good day.

I miss Arctic Monkeys now again.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)