Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursdays Used To Be My Favorite

I think it might still be.

But I guess like all the days.

Today felt like Spring to Summer transition. I stood in the middle of the quad looking up at the sky, singing to Ian some Honorary Title songs and was wishing that he could sing along with me. So instead, he took me by the hand and danced with me at the quad until I needed to pee.

We walked so much today. And I couldn't stop raving about how I was only wearing a Tshirt and jeans and sneakers! Not even boots! I felt so free! Free from lumpy coats and stuff.


YEAH MIRROR PICTURES /: But look at him... loves me so!


"Babe, take a picture of Taylor Swift."
Me: -_-"


Ridiculous pajamas.
Ridiculous man.
When his father came home, we panicked and he popped out his window screen and told me to jump out. Incredulously, I looked out..."BABE THAT'S HELLA HIGH WHAT THE HELL."
Luckily a fat man wearing orange saw me outside and said, "Are you sneaking out?" I giggled a yes, and he caught me from the second floor roof.


NAKED TREES out Fox's backyard. Being out there makes me feel like I'm in Alaska all the time. I can't wait to have another firepit night.


Fox made a bow stencil. From now on, we are investing in Vnecks and spray paints. SO MUCH IDEAS. This one's for Ace.

This was my test run. A witto bird.


While cutting out stencils and looking at the words of Palahniuk, Fox and I watched Girl, Interrupted again. YUP, our movie!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)