Monday, January 11, 2010

Miscellaneous Ange Facts

1. If I was given the option between love or money, I'd choose money.
2. I can be very loud, but I am generally not too talkative.
3. Joking about #1, just in case you were flabbergasting.
4. I like to pronounce flabbergasting as flay-ber-gasting.
5. I can recite 500 Days of Summer and Mean Girls easily. It pains me that Tumblr blew them up.
6. My love for pasta came from my mom. On her day offs, she'd make pasta and we wouldn't have to eat Chinese take-out.
7. I thoroughly enjoy talking music with someone.
8. My boyfriend has the shittiest taste in music, but I still love him.
9. I want to wear a wedding ring, but I don't want to be married.
10. But there are days when I do want marriage.
11. I really want to go camping in an igloo.
12. You'll often hear me say "This/that/he/she/it reminds me off..."
13. I have commitment issues.
14. I got my social skills from my father. I got my temper from my mother.
15. If I had a Tumblr, it would consists of many pictures of body parts, according to Ace. (i.e. hips, tummies, legs, necks, sensual pictures you know?)
16. Me? I'm already 18.
17. I'm sad because I'm not a champ in kickball like I used to be.
18. "People have all kinds of feelings. Doesn't mean we have to act on them."
19. I think the name Cecilia is wonderful.
20. 'Infinite' is one of the most beautiful words I've ever known.
21. Small talk with strangers make so much sense to me.
22. I can go on the whole day singing just one particular line from one song. All day.
23. More than 50% of the time, I dislike acknowledging emotional feelings towards something. It kills it.
24. Make me a bracelet. Your life will get so much better.
25. Drive till you reach Andrade Rd. You'll text me, I know it.
26. Can't dance. Not a dancer. But music + Fox + Vag = TIME TO DANCE.
27. I'm so afraid of being vulnerable. I hate sharing my feelings.
28. I keep falling in love.
29. There's something about Taylor and Adrian that keep me sane.
30. I'm so insecure that showing that I'm insecure makes me feel even more insecure. So I just end up being confident about most of the things I do.
31. Just kidding, I just don't care enough about what people think. I've accepted the fact that I'm sociably acceptable.
32. When I feel sad, I listen to the album 'Disintigration' by The Cure.
33. Yeah Yeah Yeah's broke me out of my listening to depressing music streak.
34. I have CHUBBY CHEEKS! /:
35. 'Hey Ange, why are you pouting...?" Lips/:
36. At this very moment, there are five empty/halfempty bottles in my room. Greentea, aloe, raspberry lemonade, grape soda, water.
37. When something epic in my love life happens, the first person that pops in my head to talk to is Michy.
38. I wish I can talk to my lola more... but I don't know how.
39. I tangled the necklace that Leo got me. And I nearly cried about it.
40. I'm in love with Adrian Del Fierro, and life.
41. But Adrian Del Fierro never officially asked me to "go steady" with him. We don't even have a date.
42. My mother and my father piss me off a lot, but they are two beautiful people.
43. RV and I have gotten so close over the past 4 years. She completely followed into my footsteps.
44. I commonly receive "You're living the good life!"
45. I agree. My life is amazing.
46. I really can't think of what I'd name my French Bulldog.
47. Made a list of potential career options. Received a lot of discouragement from people ..
48. I don't know how to take compliments, at all, I'm a smart ass about them. And I never say your're welcome.
49. "The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person." Always gets me.
50. I really, really, really, really like Summer Finn.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)