Friday, January 29, 2010

Just, What The Fuck, You Know?

I'm so aggravated, I can't even grasp it. And rarely am I ever really aggravated anymore. It's just this gnawing feeling where two ends tug at you.

I need to re-prioritize my life before I get any deeper into shits. I think I've taken a lot and there's just no sense in talking. It's not a verbal thing anymore. I want to put my foot down.

And it's such a slap in the face, every single time. I just shrug it off most of the time, but I can't do that anymore. I don't need anything or anyone pulling me down. I like to live striving for happiness, because even if it's unattainable sometimes, at least I know that I'm living.

Fuck this, you know? I've got so much ahead of me and the patience has been sucked away from me. I can't. It's unbearable now. Before my feelings just stung me, but now. Now, I'm leaning towards bitter.

What we don't realize sometimes is that we have responsibilities and everything has a consequence in life. I don't care how many times it's said, Life isn't fair, OK? Pain and bad things exist so that happiness can too. Learn to accept it. It's just easier this way.

In the mean time, I'm going to worry about myself. And my life. I'm starting to waste time, and I'm not about to fucking do that.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)