Monday, January 4, 2010

Little Motel

HELLO!

Today. I am a junkie. All I could think about was going home and locking myself in my room with my music.

I even walked myself home. I lied to Ian when I'd said that I'd get a ride... Well I really said "I'll find my way..."
The walk home playlist:
Someday - The Strokes
Daylight - Matt and Kim
You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall and Oates
Just Like Heaven - The Cure

Right when Just Like Heaven was getting goooood and I was crossing the intersection to my house, I tripped on a stupid, tiny rock. And I told everyone about this... Because I was so amused and nearly smiling to myself the whole walk home when BAM... bloody rock.

Sunny skies and cool air remind me of picnics with pearly white smiles and laugh lines and hysterical hair and big curious eyes.

Anyway!
Playlist of right now (cozy in bed):
Cuddle Fuddle - Passion Pit
Florida - Modest Mouse
I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
Little Motel - Modest Mouse
I was playing with my shadow...



"That's what we're waiting for darlin'..."

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)