Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saturday !

Last full day of break !

These two decided that it'd be sick to wear colored skinnies and to look like ketchup and mustered. Unfortunately, these skinnies were exaggeratedly skinny and exposed a lot of bulge...
He specifically told me to snap pictures of him looking like ...himself.

After roaming around, we decided to jump these kids. Maybe 8 or 9 years old of age. We couldn't tell since it was so dark and we've beaten their faces so badly.

Definitely kidding but we did decided on a movie night. The Uninvited?! Yeah, I have a new girlfriend. Emily Browning.

See these chicken? We went to Lucky's for my favorite chicken wangs. Keke.

But look! We're a happy family!
Ferna wouldn't stop raving about the twisted ending. And I wouldn't stop raving about Emily Browning.
It's been a good night.
Even if I always end up uploading a picture next to a laptop that isn't mine...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)