Thursday, January 7, 2010

There's Nothing Better Than Fresh Company

I always like the new feeling of spending time with someone, anyone. I like people, and people like me. It's still strange to me because I'm awkward and eccentric, but I'm still sociably acceptable. Well that comforts me.

Today was the first day I'd ever spent one on one time with Jacon. We attempted to watch 500 but he wouldn't pay attention, and we just kept talking. And there are ghosts in his house, and his mother loves giraffes. I love that.

Every time I do this, hang out with someone for the first time, it reminds me of my early days with Kim or Fox. And how easy it went, no pressure to impress, no pressure to be outrageous. Just easy company, comforting company.

I want to keep spending time with people, keep things at ease. No pressures or attachments. I don't feel as lost when it's like this.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)