Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday Weekend

This is my sweet little baby turning 17!


Gorgeous!

We had a few set backs, but I think her birthday was successful. She liked the cake that I frantically and nervously made, and so did everyone else! But mama's cake was still better than mine...

Hannah and Amy just made my new Favorite People List. I'm so happy they were there too.

In an attempt to watch Lovely Bones, yeah... we got pulled over at the parking lot. Biggest BS of Pleasanton. I thought it was because we we're raving in the car with our glowsticks. Nah, we ran a stop sign. Manladycop gave us a warning, luckily. But we bounced back from that too! Six people on a queen sized bed, while Carmen and RV were snoring downstairs.

Berkeley. Zebras; Snow is pierced. Fat Slice; Good pizzas, filthy restrooms.

I really love Taylor Ann Hoover-Hart.
_

Alex, finally 18! And I had to make a pitiful bloody speech, LAST MINUTE.


Ry's cactus head is blocking Dean's big head. Keke..


Ferna, Dean, Ry and I kept trying to bounce for an hour, and we packed three full bags of food..for an hour. We even took some drinks. Dean and I could've finished off the cake. I just had some for breakfast.




The guys always love Ange's house so after cockblocking Mikal and Yuri to borrow a few movies, we went to Ange's house! This is always a good movie. We tried finishing off the food that we took.

I woke up this morning to my father watching a documentary about hummingbirds and their sex lives.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)