Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm Wide Awake And It's Morning

No pictures at all.

Following through? Negative.

I tried falling asleep on the coldest bed with The Cure, but even that was impossible. All I thought about was walking until the taptap sounds of my heels annoyed me. I told myself to wake up at 6. I failed and woke up at 9.

I woke up not knowing where I was and who I was trying to be in my dream. They're still haunting me.

I took such a brisk walk, and my ears were so raw.

At some time around the past year, I think I started to forget that we are all alone in some aspect of our lives. Or maybe, I'm just feeling really lonely. Strange because my friends always surround me. But even things as so good as them can't fix what ever it is I'm trying to fix.

Chief said maybe I was trying too hard. I don't know, I fell asleep to what she'd said. And I felt better the next morning like she said I might. But when I tried falling asleep again the next night, the same feelings washed over me.

Dark entry, don't you think?

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)