Thursday, January 7, 2010

Keep Your Ear to the Ground

Today's playlist:
Walk to Jacob's/Fox's
Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - Arcade Fire
Silvery Sleds - Army Navy
Women We Haven't Met Yet - Minus The Bear

Walk home
You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will. - Bright Eyes
Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
No Other Way - Jack Johnson
To Kingdom Come - Passion Pit
Little Lover's So Polite - Silversun Pickups

I really love this walking thing. I used to indulge in it when the sun shined too bright and it contrasted too blue in the sky, and I'd be panting at my front door, but it made me happy because it was warm.

Winter is making me feel calm and at ease all the time. No matter how the day goes, I can't stop considering it to be really good. Because once I walk, everything becomes really good. I think some of us should take walks more often. God, it's so good for your well-being. I promise.

There will always be speed bumps ahead, you know? You just have to stop sucking your own dick and realize that, and keep walking. It always gets better.

Aha I'm so harsh on myself. I tell myself these things all the time, but harshly. It's like advising myself, while amusing myself. No, I do not suck my own dick, but :D, you know?

"You're a boomerang. You'll see. You will return to me."

And there's always good music to hear.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)