Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hysteria

Dear anyone,

I think I've come across my first regret. I've made mistakes before. And I've mucked up things before, but I can now say that this is a regret.

I didn't mean for things to end this way. I'm regretful for not putting the truth out there before it all got worse. I'm regretful for not staying away, or doing anything at all. I'm regretful for hurting her and for hurting the person I love most. I am regretful. And now I've lost my best friend.

And I'm apologetic. With the way everything came about, I would take it back in a heart beat. I would change it back. And it wouldn't be like this. But it is. And I'm facing consequences. Anything that happens, I'll know deep down that I'm responsible for what I'd done. And I accept it. I was stupid... and I am deeply sorry.

Once I finish up all of my apologies, forgiven or not, I'm moving on from this. I'm not going to stick around for the aftermath and chitchat about the angst of the situation. I'm going to simply and quietly ...move on from this.

To my best friend, I'll miss you.

To my friend, If I could take it back, I would. And I'm sorry.

To my love, I don't want to hurt you... ever again.

W.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)