Sunday, January 3, 2010

Eyes As Candles



Is not To Kingdom Come.





Today, I watched my 2008's feel good movie. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

Today, I listened to New Again and It's Blitz! since summer, and I became very nostalgic. Alongside The Honorary Title. The best music.

I'm still torn that all the best bands decided to call it quits. I don't think I'm ever going to see The Honorary Title live as a whole ever again. I at least hope to see J. Gorbel perform one day...

A few of my favorite things:

Feel good bands, feel good movies, feel good parties, infinite moments.

Well, tomorrow is a school day and I'm really hoping that I can grab sleep tonight because I've been sleeping horrifyingly this whole break. But it's been a very satisfying break. I definitely needed it. Now I feel like I can take it on. All of it!

PS. I'm already beginning my countdown for summer. I AM READY.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)