Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sigh..

I keep beginning these entries that conclude and sum up my summer, but there's so many memories, and so many to say, but so little time so I end up drafting all of them.

I just..keep trying to say goodbye to this summer. But I can't seem to find a way how. So maybe I just won't.

Summer has been amazing. There is no way I could explain it. You just had to be there.

But I think I have enough energy to do a recognition list. Everyone that made an impact on my summer:

  • Mom and Dad
  • Granma and Blithe
  • Sister Riks
  • Chebby Chen
  • The Dias' family
  • Leslie Anne Salvador and the cotillion
  • Beg for Death: Gus Villaroel, Matthew Scorca, Chris Wies, Kenneth Turner, and of course my best friend, Ramon Villaroel
  • Some new friends: LUKE GRONERT, Jordan Brahaney, Patrick Edgely, Karen Cardoza, Alex Exists! Cabrales, Max Landon, Jamie Smith!
  • The skaters: CODY GARZA! Nathan Franklin, Nathan Warf, Roman Jaquez
  • Jarrad RIGG
  • Taylor Ann Hoover-Hart
  • Makayla Danielle Dias
  • Fernan Caasi
  • Of course, my broham, the foundation of my summer, my most consistent summer person, JOYCE mthfckn ACE KEOKHAM
  • And last but never the least, my always and forever girl, AIZA CORPUZ
My summer wouldn't have been as amazing with out you amazing people. If I'd forgotten anyone, well, I'm sure I'm thankful anyway.

Goodnight.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)