Friday, August 6, 2010

Aug 3rd; Homemade Pizza Night #3

The 3 nights she spent in my house, we had a wear-Ian's-boxers sleepover!


"Ange! Take a picture of my outfit so I can put it on my lookbook!"
Tiedye Vneck, courtesy of RV.
Abercrombie moose boxers, courtesy of Ian..and Ange I guess.


Ace and I drove to Nevada and back just so she can have a charger for the night.
We had to take the most crucial phone calls with Luke..and her mom.. and we had to change cars. Sedan to a van. Adventure to adventure. Just so she wouldn't cry herself to sleep at night.


'California Trooper' Aiz's nail, courtesy of RV's newly purchased bottles


Ace and Aiz, stoked as FUCK about nail polish


So stoked that they went into my living room and dance the nail polish dance together..


"THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!"
"Oh, can I join you?"
And they dance..


Enjoyment of grating cheese...


Ace Aiz Ange
Grape soda Apple juice Grape soda


Enjoyment of grating cheese....
...is getting ridiculous..


Ace preparing our Citrus-and-Dairy recipe...


"LOOK ANGE! SOAP"


LOOK AT HER! LOOK AT THAT FACE!!! Awhhhh witto baby baby baby


Wants to show her nails everywhere now...


Citrus-and-Dairy recipe... NOT..GOOD. AT ALL. But the crust was so delicious that we ate some anyway...


Good cheese, good sauce, DISGUSTING CRUST!
So basically, we had two bad pizzas...


Up in the Air; after throwing up all the apple juice she drank, and deny the disgusting crust pizza, she dozed, and dozed, and didn't even get to eat the cookies that RV lovingly made for her.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)