Monday, August 9, 2010

1:29am, cottonheaded nini muggins


Song: Tiny Vessels - Death Cab For Cutie

Dear You,

I know she can be mean. She can be a handful. And she'll say things with out worrying about your feelings. She takes after me in that way. But don't worry. Her tough love is just a thin shell. She's in love.

Dear You,

Thank you for consistently asking how my day was once it's late like this. You're always so sincere. I love it about you, I do.

Dear You,

You're my bestfriend, and I miss you, but it's like you're never down to spend some quality time. Distant all summer, what a sad thought to think about at night..

Dear You,

And I thought you knew me well enough, or trusted me enough. But it's OK. It's coo.

Dear You,

You're a pretty cool kid. And you're good to her and she loves you so much so, that makes me happy. It makes me happy that there are people like you two together that work so well. Envious sometimes.

Dear You,

I'd skin you alive. Squeeze lemon juice on every inch of your body. Hear and watch you cry. FUCK YOU!

Dear You,

You're a piece of shit too.

Dear You,

You're the best person I know and will always be. I will always know this until the day I die. I love you so much. I wish you knew that..

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)