Friday, August 6, 2010

Aug 2nd; Homemade Pizza Night #1

Why does everyone seek enjoyment in grating cheese?

Commander in Chic, oui?


Here's what happened; I preheated the crust and as I was trying to pull that baby out of the oven, I attempted to do the table cloth trick with it. But evidently, I failed miserably and that shit fell on the floor. Since it was hot, I played hot potato with it, and since it was flat, I tried to pick it up like one would try to pick up a coin from the floor. Flat object on a flat surface = no no. RV and Aiz were no help at all because as you can see, all they did were take pictures of me struggling and laugh their faces off.






This bad boy came out with so many air bubbles that I couldn't stare at it.


BEST PIZZA EVER THOUGH. THE BEST. AM I RIGHT?!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)