Monday, August 9, 2010

Arvs

"Even I don't think me and Chen can be like you and Aiza were"



My sister has always been a strong believer in me and Aiza's friendship. She's watched us for five years love each other, hate each other, miss each other. She's witnessed the best and the worst of us and to this day, she frequently tells me that Aiz is that one friend. She'll always be that best friend to me whether I choose to or not, whether I admit it or not. She tells me that, reminds me every day. She says we're the ultimate. We're like white people together. Yenno, like..white people best friends. It's ultimate. Like Kelly and Erica, or Hannah and Amy, she said. Aha it was a strange reference, but made somewhat of sense to me.



The way she loves Aiz is the best thing to see. She even said herself that she would want to be Aiz's sister. She'd bake Aiz cookies forever if she could, and let her break the nail polish rule, and be good to her and take care of her like I'd want her to be. It's an endearing way of loving someone. She looks up to her, sees her as a role model. She solidly believes that Aiza is one of the best people she knows, that we know.

I like the way RV sees us. She sees the best in us. She recollects our endless laughter, cherishes all our good times, just like we cherish it. Actually, she just sees the best in people, period. It's a good quality that helps me out.

Like I always said, RV's judgments on people in my life are based on my happiness, my well-being. If she feels that someone isn't good for me or to me, she'll sense it.

RV and Aiz, good people I have. And they love each other very, very much.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)