Friday, August 6, 2010

Updates! In words, phrases, sentences..

Hello all !

You may or may not have noticed the very little quality time I spend with my Blogger. After I upload pictures, visually update you on my adventures and every day headbobs, I immediately leave. I don't think to share my thoughts, feelings, dreams. Well, I've been a busy girl, and I'm sure you have been too. I hope you have, at least.

The 6th of August;

I decided to stay home today. This is my second attempt at staying home for the week. I failed two days ago because I was tempted. Friends were texting, calling, hitting me up, dropping by with out warning. So I made myself decent and I left the house like I have been every day this summer.

I spend the majority of my time if not with Ace, then Aiz. And if not with either, then Fernan. If not Fernan, then I'm with the summer group. Because where else would I be?

Lelley's cotillion practices get tedious and annoying because of all the instruction, but aside from the cold nights, sore ankles and feet from my heels, it's enjoyable to have my time occupied outside my usual circle of comfort.

Her friends are pleasant and are nice. Not my usual vibe from people, but I like it anyway. It's different. And I guess I can say I've made new friends, maybe acquaintances through this thing. That's always a good thing. And another upside, Aiza, Ryan, and Fernan are always there with me, dancing along.

I'm not a dancer at all, I think we've all established that. But I put the effort..enough effort. Our dance instructors call Fernan and me Dysfunctional. 'Dys' for short. Because we lag and we goof off and spend the majority of the time laughing at irrelevant things. But we get the goods down. We just have fun alone the way. Of course, that makes us their favorites..(no really, no sarcasm).

I've been enjoying spending my time with Fernan. It's different, I like it. All we ever do is laugh. And yenno, it's important that the person can sincerely make you laugh. Not the laughter that you exchange because you feel it's appropriate. I realize that..I may do that a lot. But this time, I don't have to. I love being with people that I don't have to try just to have a good time with. My breaths of fresh air. Ahhhhhh :D

I just spent 96% of my week with Aiza. If I'm not at her place, she's at mine. And we've been eating pizza 89% of the time when we're together. AND MY SNACKS. I cannot forget about my snacks. There's no better quality time like the Aiza quality time.

Runaway Love, cruisin' with Ace all the time, on my all free time. Summer, hakuna matata, HUG IT OUT. SoulBros. My adenturous days usually consist of Ace. If not then there's probably something wrong with the universe.

This entry became too long and I started losing focus so uhm..
OK.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)