Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just, you know, coastin' by

I always told myself, if I can wake up every morning and truthfully say that I am happy, then all is well. But I had myself thinking, maybe all's well isn't enough. Because I have a good time. I make good memories. I am surround by amazing people. But I miss.. I miss it so much. I miss being in love guise.

I used to think being in love was such a helpless feeling. And it used to tear me apart and kept me away from any medium of a feeling. Being in love intensifies everything about my life. Everything that is my life. It can make me go mad, it really can. I used to wish it away, whether somebody was in love with me back or not.

And now, it's summer, it's beautiful, my life is on full swing of anything that could be infinite. But I catch myself not feeling a thing. Not feeling as good as I should, as bad as I should.

There's no one to keep me up at night anymore, thinking of the good things and the bad. And no one to wake up to, wake up with, wake up for. There's just me. And there's everyone else. And me and everyone else, well, we have good times.

But I am patient. I will love someone again. One of these days..

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)