Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lelley's Cotillion

After all the stress, the time, the effort, the cold nights in short dancing outside, the free food, the yelling and bickering and bitching.. everything paid off.

Leslie Anne's cotillion, specifically the party, was such a memorable night. The Waltz was perfect, we made our teachers proud and we make Lelley happy. Dinner was good. The performances were entertaining. The speeches--though I was nervous at first--went sweetly. It even got very emotional, but in the good way. Aiz even cried! Awgh, she is precious.

And once the DJ started the party, we danced until we were the last people on the dance floor. The four of us, RV, Aiz, Fernan, and I, tearin' up the dance floor, making friends with everyone, dancing with everyone! We were sweaty and jumping and letting loose and feeling the music. MAN I LOVE DANCING SO MUCH. We still can't stop talking about how fun it was dancing. My legs are still sore!

Overall, just a gooooooooooooooooooooooooood night. We partied hard, we met new people, made friends, talked, chilled at the hotel after. I loved it. Loved it!

This girl..hella dipped with out a warning.. I wish she coulda partied with us..


Aiz spinning me around and around like always..


Why yes, we do have lotsss of fun togethaaaa



I am their favorite (:


She is..MY favorite


Teacher number 1


Teacher number 2


Everyone lookin' good


I don't know if you can see, but I can feel it. Aiza bit me 3 times before the cotillion even started. She spent approximately 3 minutes on each bite. RV said that while were dancing the Waltz, it was the first thing she saw on me..

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)