Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chebby wants me to blog more..

I'd upload a thousand pictures of all the good times I've been having with all the good friends I have, but for now, that's what Facebook is for. Much faster and uploads by bulk. And because Ace just so happens to post the pictures. Not exactly blog, but they're on some considerably blogging website. Good enough for now, until I have it all together again.

Tonight is my last summer night, and for some reason...for summer incredibly famished reason, I went home. Yes, I was so hungry that I decided to go home before midnight tonight. I decided to leave my friends, and go home...and not have anything to do... because I was too famished to be anywhere else. I don't know if it was worth it right now. It's OK.

Tomorrow..or..today, will be the last day of summer. My friends will all be at the show to watch Beg for Death's last show of the summer. I really...do not want to attend. But that means I won't get to spend time with them. It's OK. I don't have school Tuesday. Maybe that'll be the official last day of summer. Majority rules right now after all. I'll spend some time with the person I love waaay too much. Aiz Aiz Aiz Aiz.

Hmmmm. I'm hungry.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)