Saturday, August 7, 2010

Give me malice

Mom says choose your friends wisely. Never put too much trust in someone who isn't your blood. Usually I'd disagree to this. But I am now convinced otherwise.

Today may be the angriest I've been for as long as I can remember. It's building. It's brewing, and I'm searing. My thoughts are boiling. My hands are shaking. My heart is racing. My face is flushed, burnt red--I can feel it. This is the part in the movie when someone punches a gaping hole through the wall, curse like a madman, and forget how to flinch at all.

If I could, I'd grab you with both hands at your throat.

If I could, I'd make sure that you suffer the pain that you deserve and more. And if I'd ever believed that wishing pain upon someone was wrong, then I'm taking all words and spit it back to your face.

If I could, I'd do what it to takes, go completely out of my way, just to make sure that you've paid what you owe. I'd make sure every single tear shed, and every ounce of ridicule and embarrassment and humiliation would come back to you, where you'll face the wounds, put it on yourself.. then salt them.

FUCK YOU.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)